At Marpol FR, quality is a construction philosophy, not a document to be presented. Quality materials and components, declared performance, guaranteed safety.
Quality at Marpol FR starts with the machining of the components and ends with the delivery of the machine. A process that involves every aspect of the organisation and internal resources.
To ensure total control over the process, machining, assembly and testing are carried out exclusively in-house.
In general, all our machines comply with the main European Directives:
- Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC -
- Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU -
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 2014/30/EU -
- Emergency stop devices EN ISO 13850:2015 -
- Safety control systems EN ISO 13849 -
- Other harmonised standards -
“A process of analysis, detection and subsequent digital representation of findings, related to the organisation, processes, products and people"
This certification applies to organisations associated with CNA Bologna and is characterised by the level of digitalisation achieved in relation to the enabling technologies of industry 4.0 which have been introduced.